Rest Day – Closed
CFK – 4:30 – 6:30
1 cup almond flour
· 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
· 1 Tbs coconut flour
· 2 eggs
· 1/4 cup water (consider soda water for slightly fluffier pancakes)
· 1/4 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
· 1/4 tsp sea salt
· coconut oil
· fresh berries
· scoop of more muscle or recovery adds a great taste
1. Combine almond flour, applesauce, coconut flour, eggs, water, nut meg and sea salt in a bowl, and mix together completely with a fork. The batter will appear a little thicker than normal mix.
2. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat with 1 tsp coconut oil.
3. Drop 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan once it is fully heated. Spread out batter slightly if desired.
4. Flip like a normal pancake when the bubbles start showing up on the top, and cook for another minute or two.
5. Add more oil to the pan and repeat with remaining batter.
6. Top with fresh berries.